RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Evaluation / Satisfaction Guarantee Return
Masterclock, Inc. offer a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our products. If the product does not meet your requirements, return it within 30 days from the invoice date and cancel the Purchase Order or request a refund if the order has been prepaid. This return privilege is subject to the following conditions: Any returned merchandise must be packed in the original shipping container and packing material complete with all instruction booklets and accessories, be free of any blemishes and show no signs of damage. Please note that software can not be returned without the associated hardware. An RMA is required, which must be obtained within 30 days of the date of the original Masterclock invoice, before any item can be returned.
You, the purchaser, are responsible for ALL freight, insurance and taxes (if any) for both shipping and returning any product and agree to pay any such charges that may have been included on the original Masterclock invoice. Because the cost associated with evaluation processing and returns can be substantial (for both parties) we ask that you limit items ordered for evaluation to the minimum quantity/units needed
Warranty Return --
Items returned for repair or replacement within applicable warranty period:
1. If an in-warranty item is found to be defective it will be repaired or replaced by Masterclock in accord with our warranty policy and returned via prepaid ground freight.
2. If a returned item is found not to be defective then return freight and insurance will be charged to the customer in addition to fees described below.
3. Incoming freight (and insurance) for all returned items must be prepaid by customer.
4. A $100 analysis fee will be charged for items that are returned as defective but test functionally good and for items that have been modified or damaged by customer - such items will be returned unprocessed to the customer.
Repair Return - Items returned for repair after expiration of warranty period:
5. You will be advised of the cost of any repairs and we will require a credit card number or purchase order prior to any work being started. A $100 analysis fee will be charged for any un-repaird item returned at the customer's request.
6. A $100 analysis fee will be charged for any item that is returned for post warranty repair as defective but test functionally good.
7. Merchandise received, which has been modified by customers will be returned unprocessed to the customer and a $100 analysis fee will be charged for items so returned.
8. Incoming and return freight (and insurance) for all returned items will be charged to customer.
Refers to returning items to receive different part number:
9. Items that are returned for credit or "change" due to a mistake on customer's part (ordered wrong, end user changed their mind, improper installation, etc.) will be exchanged only after receipt of authorization for payment for 15% of item value with a minimum charge of $50.
10. After 30 days - all sales are final.
Filling out RMA Request Form --
11. RMA numbers will be issued only with the proper INVOICE NUMBERS.
12. You must provide an explanation for your return. If the item is defective, please provide a detailed description of the problem.
13. Mark the action you desire to be taken in regards to your RMA - Evaluation Return, Warranty Return, Repair Return or Exchange. If you are requesting an exchange, please indicate which items/quantity you wish to exchange for.
Shipping Items - RMA Number:
14. RMA numbers are good for 30 calender days only - no exceptions. RMA's returned after this time will be automatically refused.
15. Merchandise returned without an RMA number clearly marked on top of the box, or returned without prior authorization, will be automacially refused.
16. Merchandise returned COD will be automatically refused.
17. Masterclock has a Ship after Receive policy. We must receive the products before we can ship your replacements. If any item is critical to your operation we suggest that a backup item/system be purchased - talk to our sales department.
Other Suggestions --
18. Please have RMA number and RMA Request Form available when calling Masterclock regarding an RMA.
If the RMA department is not available, and you are transferred to voice mail, please leave your name, company name, RMA number and reason why you are calling on your recorded message.