Masterclock, Inc. will be exhibiting at the 2016 PTTI meeting in Monterey, California, January 25-28, 2016.
The Precise Time and Time Interval Systems and Applications (PTTI) meeting is an annual conference sponsored by ION with a technical program designed to disseminate and coordinate PTTI information at the user level, review present and future PTTI requirements, inform government and industry engineers, technicians, and managers of precise time and frequency technology and its problems, and provide an opportunity for an active exchange of new technology associated with PTTI.
The Technical Program will include topics such as:
- Alternatives and Backups to GNSS
- Low Cost Timing and Applications
- Time Transfer Performance
- Atomic Clocks Current and Future: Ground and Space Performance
- Robotics and Autonomous Vehicle Navigation
- Space and Atmospheric Weather
- GNSS Processing and Integration
- System Timing Performance
- Mitigation of GNSS Vulnerabilities
- Receivers and Antenna Technology
- Time Scales and Algorithms
- Calibration’s Role in Achieving Precise Time
- GNSS in Environmentally Challenged Environments
- Emerging GNSS and Modernization
- High Precision GNSS
Masterclock will be located at Booth 14 In the PTTI 2016 Exhibit Hall and proudly displaying the latest products, proven solutions and forward-thinking ideas to professionals gathered for the event. For more information about PTTI 2016, visit www.ion.org.