The GMR1000 and GMR5000 are high-precision, multi-function master clocks that can act as an NTP server, PTP grandmaster, time code generator or frequency reference.
- When equipped with a GPS or GNSS receiver the GMR provides an accuracy ±15 ns to UTC.
- Base models include both NTP and SNTP client and server functionality compatible with IPv4/IPv6 networks and offer AES256 SSH encryption and MD5 authentication for secure communications.
- Properly configured and using standard NTP polling rates, our time servers can support and synchronize thousands of simultaneous NTP clients.
- The GMR can also read NMEA 0183 and NENA messages to set system time, or time can be set manually and the device can generate NMEA, NENA or Truetime/Kinemetrics.
- Optional outputs include time code reader and generator (SMPTE, IRIG-B, IRIG-A, IRIG-E), PPO (programmable pulse output), 1PPS (pulse per second), 10 MHz sine wave input and output, and PTP (IEEE1588 Precision Time Protocol).
- Holdover accuracy and stability is maintained with a high-stability TCXO oscillator that can be upgraded to an OCXO or Rubidium oscillator to minimize timing drift.
GMR1000 & GMR5000
The GMR1000 is a compact time server that can sync to a variety of timing references and provide a range of outputs including NTP, IEEE1588v2 PTP, IRIG-B, SMPTE, 10Mhz, 1PPS and more.
NoticeMasterclock Devices Do Not Use Treck TCP/IP Stack
This means our products are insusceptible to Ripple20 vulnerabilities.