- All claims for warranty repair must be accompanied by our standard RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form.
Warranty PDF RMA Form
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- For thirty (30) days after date of delivery of the product to you, if you are dissatisfied for any reason you may return the complete product with your receipt to Masterclock, postage prepaid, during the thirty (30) day period for a full refund. Note that software can not be returned without the associated hardware. After 30 days, all sales final.
5-Year Limited Warranty
- This Masterclock, Inc.® (hereinafter Masterclock) product warranty extends to the original purchaser. Masterclock warrants all electronic hardware products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from date of sale. If Masterclock receives notice of such defects during the warranty period, Masterclock will, at its option, either repair or replace products which prove to be defective. Should Masterclock be unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable amount of time, the customer's alternate remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price upon return of the product to Masterclock. This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. Other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province, may be available. Masterclock will pay for standard/ground shipping cost if within one year of the purchase date under this coverage. Masterclock is not liable for and has no obligation to pay for any cost associated with return of product under warranty after one year. Masterclock will refuse any collect payment shipment without prior authorization.
- All third-party accessories carry the original manufacture warranty.
- The above warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance by the customer, customer-supplied software or interfacing, unauthorized modification or misuse, operation outside of the environmental specifications for the product or improper site preparation and maintenance (if applicable).
- Masterclock makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, with respect to this product. Masterclock specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In any state or province which does not allow the foregoing disclaimer, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose imposed by law in those states or provinces is limited to the five-year duration of the written warranty.
- The remedies provided herein are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies. In no event shall Masterclock be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory. In any state or province which does not allow the foregoing exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the customer may have other remedies
Limited Software Warranty
- To the original customer only, Masterclock provides the following Limited Warranty. Masterclock warrants that for the sixty (60) days following the initial thirty day period, as evidenced by a copy of your receipt, that:
- The software will perform substantially the functions described in the documentation provided by Masterclock.
- The media on which the SOFTWARE is furnished will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- Your sole remedy under the warranty during this sixty (60) day period is that Masterclock will undertake to correct within a reasonable period of time any reported "SOFTWARE Error" (failure of the SOFTWARE to perform substantially the functions described in the documentation), correct errors in the documentation, and replace any magnetic media which proves defective in materials or workmanship on an exchange basis without charge. In order to make a claim under this warranty you must return the defective item with your receipt to Masterclock, postage prepaid, within ten (10) days after the warranty period. If Masterclock is unable to replace defective media or if Masterclock is unable to provide corrected SOFTWARE or corrected documentation within a reasonable time, Masterclock will, at its sole and exclusive option, either replace the SOFTWARE with a functionally equivalent program at no charge to you or refund the license fee of the SOFTWARE. These are your sole and exclusive remedies for any breach of warranty during this sixty (60) day period. Masterclock does not warrant that the SOFTWARE will meet your requirements, that operation of the SOFTWARE will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that all SOFTWARE errors will be corrected. Masterclock is not responsible for problems caused by changes in the operating characteristics of computer hardware or computer operating systems which are made after the release of the SOFTWARE nor for problems in the interaction of the SOFTWARE with non-Masterclock software. Masterclock will have no responsibility to replace or refund the license fee of media damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication.
- The above warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. No oral or written information or advice given by Masterclock, its employees, distributors, dealers or agents shall increase the scope of the above warranties or create any new warranties. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In that event, any implied warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the software. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Limitation of Remedies
- Regardless of whether any remedy set forth herein fails of its essential purpose, in no event will Masterclock be liable to you for any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data or business information (or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software or any data supplied therewith even if Masterclock or anyone else has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. Some states do not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no case shall Masterclock's liability exceed the purchase price.
Request a Quote
- Masterclock accepts orders by phone, fax or email. We would be pleased to prepare a quotation based on your specific requirements.
Request a Quote
- Accepted forms of payment include:
- Company check, money order or cashiers check
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) *A 3% surcharge will be added for all orders over $5000 USD
- All payments must be made in USD.
- Net 30 payment terms are available to recognized governments and their agencies as well as qualified organizations.
- All purchase orders are subject to acceptance by Masterclock, Inc. Please include each product by model or part number, quantity and any options in your purchase order. Mail, fax or email signed corporate or institutional purchase orders to:
- Masterclock, Inc. – Attn: Sales
- 2484 West Clay Street
- Saint Charles, MO 63301-2458
- +1 (636) 724-3776 (Fax)
- Shipping costs can be charged to your freight account, prepaid with your order, or added to your purchase order invoice. Carriers include FedEx, UPS, DHL, and others.
Duties & Taxes
- All duties & taxes, unless otherwise prearranged and agreed to by both customer and Masterclock, are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Warranty
- We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If the product does not meet your requirements, return it within 30 days from the invoice date (undamaged, in the original packing with all accessories intact & freight prepaid) with your receipt.
- All Masterclock products are designed and manufactured in the USA and carry a 5 year limited parts and labor warranty. Masterclock will also pay for standard/ground transportation if a product is returned for repairs within the first year.
Terms & Conditions