2.3 in (5.8 cm) 4-Digit LED Display Panel (red, green, blue, or amber)
- Customize display to any color combination
- Display colors available in red, green, blue, or amber
- Optional seconds display
- Adjustable brightness levels with auto-dimming option
- Configures to time zone and daylight saving time parameters
- Display time in 12 or 24 hr format - hh:mm
- WinDiscovery configuration software
- Syncs IRIG-B, SMPTE 12M, 309M, 24/25/30 fps, 29.97 drop frame
- Visibility: 100 feet (30 meters)
The CLD series of 12-inch digital clocks have an LED analog display of seconds with a 4-digit LED display of hours and minutes. Display colors are available in red, green, blue, or amber. These clocks can reference NTP or time code and can be powered via AC or PoE.
SpecificationsCLDTCD12 Digital Analog Clock
- 3-pin terminal block (differential time code input)
- BNC (single-ended time code input)
- AC Power - IEC 60320-C7
- USB connector for configuration
- IEC AC Power - 90 to 264 vAc (47/63 Hz)
- Power consumption: < 10W
- Temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Black powder-coated steel chassis
- Size: 12w x 12h x 2.1d in (30.5w x 30.5h x 5.3d cm) Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- FCC, ROHS, CE Marked, ANSI
- 86,700 - 100,000 hrs
- Calculated using Fixed/Ground Mil HDBK 217 assumption
Standard GPS AntennaGPS Antenna
The "standard" package allows cable lengths up to 500 ft (150 m). The antenna is water/moisture resistant, with 26 dB and 32 dB amplification respectively and are suitable for indoor or outdoor mounting.
RC1000Dual-Channel Production Timer
The RC1000 is a dual-channel up/down production timer for count and control applications. Supporting network and time code, this device is essentially two counters in one. Counts are entered via a numeric keypad and a new count can be started during a current count or after it has stopped.
DA12Dual Channel Distribution Amplifier
The DA12 is a dual-channel distribution amplifier for SMPTE, EBU, IRIG-B, 1PPS and other signals. It isolated and amplifies time code, RF and electronic pulses to a dozen leads. The DA12 is an Ideal hub for clock systems distributed over large areas and distances.
Industry LiteratureNetwork Timing Technology: NTP vs. PTP
Time synchronization serves a fundamental role in any network, but it's too often added as an afterthought. However, it can mean the difference between correctly troubleshooting a conflict in…
Industry LiteratureGPS vs GNSS: Understanding PNT Satellite Systems
To most people, GNSS satellites are something vague that fly around in the upper atmosphere. From there, the technical details tend to get a bit hairy. As long as they function…
Industry LiteratureHow Does GPS Network Time Synchronization Work?
Whether you're trying to get people to show up for a meeting or managing a scalable cloud-based business application, synchronicity is vital. Countless stakeholders and machines play…
Industry LiteratureGPS Antenna & Cable Information
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a worldwide radio-navigation system formed from a constellation of 24 satellites that continuously orbit the earth. Each GPS satellite has on…
Industry LiteratureWhy You Need an NTP Server
A network time server is not something many business owners think of, and timekeeping is usually not a priority for network administrators. However, proper network time synchronization…