- Provides millisecond accuracy to Windows and Linux applications
- Microsecond accuracy achievable through API development
- Fully configurable time zone and daylight saving time offsets
- PCIe revision 2.0 - slot compatible X1 through X16
- LED status indicator
PCIe-OSC Network Card
The PCIe-OSC card provides stable, accurate time and date information for a Windows PC without reference from external sources. An internal battery-backed real-time clock chip provides accuracy of ±1min/year or <165ms per day. This PCIe card can be upgraded with a HSO (high-stability oscillator) for stability of up to ±250ms/year.
SpecificationsPCle-OSC Network Card
Time Generation Accuracy
- Internal battery-backed real-time clock chip provides accuracy of ±1min/year
- API software development kit and documentation is provided for designers
- Supports: Windows XP (32bit) /7/8/10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Supports: Windows Server 2003 R2/2008 R2/2010/2012/2016/2019
- Supports: Linux
- Windows OS requires Net Framework 4.0 and a Windows Visual Studios C++ to be installed
High-Stability Oscillator Options
- HSO-1 with TCXO provides accuracy of ±3 seconds/year
- HSO-2 with OXCO provides typical stability of ±250ms/year after 30 days of aging
- Length: 6.6 in (167.6 mm)
- Height: 2.712 in (68.8 mm)
- Low profile card and bracket standard
- Full height bracket included
- Temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- FCC, CE Marked, ROHS, ANSI
Standard GPS AntennaGPS Antenna
The "standard" package allows cable lengths up to 500 ft (150 m). The antenna is water/moisture resistant, with 26 dB and 32 dB amplification respectively and are suitable for indoor or outdoor mounting.
RC1000Dual-Channel Production Timer
The RC1000 is a dual-channel up/down production timer for count and control applications. Supporting network and time code, this device is essentially two counters in one. Counts are entered via a numeric keypad and a new count can be started during a current count or after it has stopped.
DA12Dual Channel Distribution Amplifier
The DA12 is a dual-channel distribution amplifier for SMPTE, EBU, IRIG-B, 1PPS and other signals. It isolated and amplifies time code, RF and electronic pulses to a dozen leads. The DA12 is an Ideal hub for clock systems distributed over large areas and distances.
Industry LiteratureNetwork Timing Technology: NTP vs. PTP
Time synchronization serves a fundamental role in any network, but it's too often added as an afterthought. However, it can mean the difference between correctly troubleshooting a conflict in…
Industry LiteratureGPS vs GNSS: Understanding PNT Satellite Systems
To most people, GNSS satellites are something vague that fly around in the upper atmosphere. From there, the technical details tend to get a bit hairy. As long as they function…
Industry LiteratureHow Does GPS Network Time Synchronization Work?
Whether you're trying to get people to show up for a meeting or managing a scalable cloud-based business application, synchronicity is vital. Countless stakeholders and machines play…
Industry LiteratureGPS Antenna & Cable Information
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a worldwide radio-navigation system formed from a constellation of 24 satellites that continuously orbit the earth. Each GPS satellite has on…
Industry LiteratureWhy You Need an NTP Server
A network time server is not something many business owners think of, and timekeeping is usually not a priority for network administrators. However, proper network time synchronization…