MasterSyncPC is freeware for Windows that synchronizes a PC's clock to an SNTP server. This program uses SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol) to sync your computer's clock to the time information from an SNTP server.
As an Administrator, to allow another user to set up MasterSyncPC:
- Login as administrator.
- Go to the MasterSyncPC.exe file under C:\Program Files (x86)\Masterclock\MasterSyncPC.
- Right-click on the exe. icon, choose Properties, and click the Security tab.
- Click the Edit button, then the Add button.
- Add the user who wants to run MasterSyncPC.
- Back in the Permissions for MasterSyncPC.exe window, select the user just added and check Full Control in the list of permissions.
- Click Apply.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86), right-click on the Masterclock folder.
- Choose Properties, then Security, and go through the same procedure, listing the user and granting full control over the program.
The user can then run MasterSyncPC and control its settings.