RC1000 Up/Down Production Timer
Available September 2018
Register your interest and sign up for release updates.
Masterclock's newest product, the RC1000, is a dual-channel up/down production timer for production and control applications. This extremely versatile and functional device is essentially two counters in one. It can sync to both time code and NTP. It can generate UDP count packets and SMPTE counts to control a virtually unlimited number of clocks.
Counts are entered via a numeric keypad and a new count can be started during a current count or after a count has stopped. The RC1000 can be programmed with 20 channel presets, or counts can be calculated or entered during production. The six-digit dual display can show HH:MM:SS or MM:SS:FF. Each channel generates time code or UDP count packets to sync production equipment or for displaying counts on our NTDS or TCDS digital clocks, or any clock that accepts raw SMPTE/EBU.
- 2 independent timing channels
- Supports both network and time code
- Add or subtract time for quick calculations
- 20 programmable presets
- 6 count sequence chaining
- 2 GPI inputs & 2 GPI outputs for external timing & control
- Generates SMPTE/EBU (30/25/24 fps ndf & 29.7 df) and UDP count packets
- Locks to NTP, SMPTE/EBU, IRIG-B or internal reference
- 6-digit display can show HH:MM:SS or MM:SS:FF
- Display brightness control