Industry Literature - January 4, 2016
In hospitals and medical care facilities, time is critical. Reports, charts, and recorded procedures require consistent time entries to ensure accurate record keeping. With an accurate synchronized clock system, hospitals can reduce time-based billing and insurance disputes, proactively minimizing risk.
Synchronized Clock Systems for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
Masterclock time systems provide a reliable, affordable, and highly accurate solution for health care providers to keep departments and staff in sync. Utilizing network time protocol (NTP) and power over Ethernet (PoE) technologies, Masterclock offers a synchronized solution for hospitals to ensure:
- All facility departments and buildings are on the same exact time
- Medical professionals administer medicines at correct times
- Accurate time documentation and record-keeping
- Consistent shift changes for hospital personnel
- Cost-effective installation and easy system expansion
- Correct timing of Code Blue situations
Interested in a synchronized clock system for your hospital or medical facility? Request a quote and a qualified Masterclock representative will contact you as quickly as possible.
Return to Knowledge Center to learn more.