- Accepts SMPTE / EBU or IRIG-B (modulated and unmodulated TC)
- Front panel switches allow manual selection of source A or B or automatic mode.
- "Good" - "Fail" indication and selection status of each TC source and the changeover unit is shown with front panel LEDs.
- An auxiliary A/B source can be switched along with the TC. This auxiliary switching is a relay contact and can be used to switch any low level control or signal source.
- Internal alarms sound (can be disabled with jumpers) upon loss or failure of a source of TC or switcher unit.
- Status and other system information is provided via a simplex (one-way) RS-232, 9600 BAUD
SpecificationsTCS-100 Time Code Switcher
- TC inputs: isolated BNC: unbalanced
- TC output: isolated BNC: unbalanced
- Auxiliary switching via DB-9
- External alarm via DB-9
- DC Input
- DC input (9-28 VDC)
- External wall mount supplied via 2.1mm power connector, UL & CE listed
- Power consumption: <6 watts
- Supplied with US, Euro-plug, British or AUS/NZ (Others optionally available)
- Temperature: 0 to +60°C
- Humidity: Up to 90%, non-condensing
- Size: 4.2w x 1.5h x 5.5d in (10.6w x 3.8h x 14 cm)
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
- Cover: Eggshell white aluminum
- Front/rear panel: Burnished aluminum