2.3 in (5.8 cm) 4- or 6-Digit Time Display Panel with 8-Digit Alphanumeric Display Panel (red, green, blue, white, or amber)
- 4- or 6-digit LED time display with 8-digit alpha display available in red, green, blue, amber or white* (*time digits only)
- Automatically detects IRIG-B, SMPTE 12M, 309M, 24/25/30 fps, 29.97 drop frame
- Display time in 12- or 24-hr format
- Time line can be set to alternate showing time and date
- 8-digit alpha line can be static or scroll up to 300 characters with 3 programmable messages
- Adjustable brightness levels with auto-dimming option
- Visibility: 100 feet (30 meters)
- PoE power standard - DC 12-24 VDC optional
- WinDiscovery software included
- Custom case color and logo available with minimum quantity order
Masterclock’s new time zone clocks offer flexibility beyond the competition’s single enclosure options. This modular clock system offers fast installation using quick-release din rail, the option to add additional time zones, and easy replacement compared to other systems having 10+ zones in one enclosure. The clocks' small foot print minimizes required wall space while providing a clean viewing distance with 2.3-inch (5.8 cm) numeric and alpha digits. Configuration options include 4- or 6-digit models, with a programmable alpha line on top or bottom of the display.
SpecificationsTCDS24-8AL Modular Time Zone Clock
- BNC female
- 3-pin terminal block
- USB for configuration
- IEC Stnd A/C Power
- Choice of: POE or DC (12-24 VDC)
- Power consumption <10W
- Temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Black powder-coated steel chassis
- Size: 17w x 7.25h x 1.8d in (43.2w x 18.4h x 4.6d cm),
Weight: 5.9 lbs (2.7 kg)
- FCC, ROHS, CE Marked, ANSI
Standard GPS AntennaGPS Antenna
The "standard" package allows cable lengths up to 500 ft (150 m). The antenna is water/moisture resistant, with 26 dB and 32 dB amplification respectively and are suitable for indoor or outdoor mounting.
RC1000Dual-Channel Production Timer
The RC1000 is a dual-channel up/down production timer for count and control applications. Supporting network and time code, this device is essentially two counters in one. Counts are entered via a numeric keypad and a new count can be started during a current count or after it has stopped.
DA12Dual Channel Distribution Amplifier
The DA12 is a dual-channel distribution amplifier for SMPTE, EBU, IRIG-B, 1PPS and other signals. It isolated and amplifies time code, RF and electronic pulses to a dozen leads. The DA12 is an Ideal hub for clock systems distributed over large areas and distances.
Industry LiteratureNetwork Timing Technology: NTP vs. PTP
Time synchronization serves a fundamental role in any network, but it's too often added as an afterthought. However, it can mean the difference between correctly troubleshooting a conflict in…
Industry LiteratureGPS vs GNSS: Understanding PNT Satellite Systems
To most people, GNSS satellites are something vague that fly around in the upper atmosphere. From there, the technical details tend to get a bit hairy. As long as they function…
Industry LiteratureHow Does GPS Network Time Synchronization Work?
Whether you're trying to get people to show up for a meeting or managing a scalable cloud-based business application, synchronicity is vital. Countless stakeholders and machines play…
Industry LiteratureGPS Antenna & Cable Information
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a worldwide radio-navigation system formed from a constellation of 24 satellites that continuously orbit the earth. Each GPS satellite has on…
Industry LiteratureWhy You Need an NTP Server
A network time server is not something many business owners think of, and timekeeping is usually not a priority for network administrators. However, proper network time synchronization…