4 in (10.2 cm) 6-Digit Top Row, 2.3 in (5.8 cm) Bottom Row with 3-Digit Alphanumeric LED Display Panel
- 4 in (10.2 cm) 6 digits on the top row, 2.3 in (5.8 cm) 6 digits on the bottom row with 3 digit alphanumeric display
- LED display available in red, green, blue, amber or white* (*numeric digits only)
- Adjustable brightness levels with auto-dimming option
- Visibility: 200 feet (60 meters)
- WinDiscovery software included
- Custom case color and logo available with minimum quantity order
NTDS4626-3AL Digital Clock
The NTDS4626-3AL digital clock syncs to any NTP (Network Time Protocol) source for accurate traceable time. The unit configures to time zone and daylight savings time parameters and can be powered via PoE. WinDiscovery software is included.
SpecificationsNTDS4626-3AL Digital Clock
- Ethernet RJ45
- IEC AC Power
- DC input
- USB for configuration
- Choice of: IEC AC, POE (Power over Ethernet IEEE802.3af) or DC (24 VDC)
- International IEC AC 90-240v, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption <15W
- Temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Black powder-coated steel chassis
- Size: 25.5w x 10.4h x 2.3d in (64.8w x 26.4h x 5.8d cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5.0 kg)
- FCC, ROHS, CE Marked, ANSI
- 86,700 - 100,000 hrs
- Calculated using Fixed/Ground Mil HDBK 217 assumption
Standard GPS AntennaGPS Antenna
The "standard" package allows cable lengths up to 500 ft (150 m). The antenna is water/moisture resistant, with 26 dB and 32 dB amplification respectively and are suitable for indoor or outdoor mounting.
RC1000Dual-Channel Production Timer
The RC1000 is a dual-channel up/down production timer for count and control applications. Supporting network and time code, this device is essentially two counters in one. Counts are entered via a numeric keypad and a new count can be started during a current count or after it has stopped.
DA12Dual Channel Distribution Amplifier
The DA12 is a dual-channel distribution amplifier for SMPTE, EBU, IRIG-B, 1PPS and other signals. It isolated and amplifies time code, RF and electronic pulses to a dozen leads. The DA12 is an Ideal hub for clock systems distributed over large areas and distances.
Industry LiteratureNetwork Timing Technology: NTP vs. PTP
Time synchronization serves a fundamental role in any network, but it's too often added as an afterthought. However, it can mean the difference between correctly troubleshooting a conflict in…
Industry LiteratureGPS vs GNSS: Understanding PNT Satellite Systems
To most people, GNSS satellites are something vague that fly around in the upper atmosphere. From there, the technical details tend to get a bit hairy. As long as they function…
Industry LiteratureHow Does GPS Network Time Synchronization Work?
Whether you're trying to get people to show up for a meeting or managing a scalable cloud-based business application, synchronicity is vital. Countless stakeholders and machines play…
Industry LiteratureGPS Antenna & Cable Information
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a worldwide radio-navigation system formed from a constellation of 24 satellites that continuously orbit the earth. Each GPS satellite has on…
Industry LiteratureWhy You Need an NTP Server
A network time server is not something many business owners think of, and timekeeping is usually not a priority for network administrators. However, proper network time synchronization…